The Multi-Mode Broadband Fiber Coupler is used to
split or combine signals between two or more fibers.
It has single and dual window. Using fused biconical
taper technology, the device is designed and
manufactured to meet Bellcore GR-1209-CORE
- Low Excess Loss
- Good Uniformity
- Excellent Environmental Stability
- Data Link
- 1x2 (one input, two output)
- 2x2 (two input, two output)
- Single Window 1310nm or 1550nm
- Dual Window 850/1310nm
- 50/50 (3dB)
* Optowaves MMC series use Corning 62.5/125 multi-mode fiber.
Download Data Sheet [ ] [ ]